Monday, June 15, 2009

The Journey Begins

A new day and a new life begin. I have decided that my old life has been a failed rough draft. I am starting today on a new life story. The only thing in my life I am completely sure of is that I have a writer's soul. My brain is awash in other worlds and people who do not exist except in my mind. I do not feel complete until I give them life on the page. I am the son of Celts. The blood of Ireland and Wales flows in my veins carrying these stories with it. So, that is where I start my new life. I will give voice to these people and their worlds and maybe find my own voice and my own place in this world. Wish me luck. Thanks for coming along for the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment